Tobey: Homebound and friendless
It sounds so sad but sometimes I am sad for Tobey now that I'm somewhat homebound with Eli. His new lifestyle for now is much more "at home" since I'm not out of the house for playdates yet and Tom's parents sometimes take him out but to the same two places (the park and the community center). Tobey seems to be a great sport at it though -- he doesn't seem too restless or bored...not too much.
It's kind of sadder when Joshua across the street has had a fever so what should be a really easy playdate is now in quarantine. I hear them outside now, Hoa and Joshua, but I'm not letting Tobey know. The last time we took Tobey out when we heard Joshua, turns out they were on their way out the door. We were so excited to see them, including Tobey, but we didn't get to chat. I was so sad for Tobey so instead of putting him the same situation now (I did hear Joshua still coughing), I'm just "protecting" him (or me?) from it, the cough as well as the disappointment.
Looking forward to getting on our feet again for Tobey's sake.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home