Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Eli: Back to fussy drinker

I was hoping this stomach flu/vomiting incident would actually cure Eli of his fussy milk drinking. The past two days have been just sips of formula every several minutes as his tummy recovers. We were probably overly cautious about ramping him up to his normal eating and drinking since just in March, our eagerness with Tobey caused Tobey to relapse and have vomiting spells twice in a row.

I think Eli is almost up to normal formula intake, I let him take 2 oz. at a time this afternoon, only to find that after 4 oz., he didn't want anymore. Come on, man! You've been starved for the past few days and you're still refusing formula? Guess old habits never die. Tobey ate voraciously after his stomach flu but that's Tobey. I probably shouldn't get my hopes up about Eli.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home