Sunday, April 30, 2006

Eli: Mile-a-minute-stones

This morning while I was holding Eli, I heard the familiar squeak of opposing teeth rubbing together. Impossible, I thought, Eli only has bottom teeth. Lo and behold, I stick my finger in and his two top teeth are coming in! Come to think of it, he did have a big drool circle on his shirt while we were out but I didn't think anything of it.

Also, Eli can crawl to sitting now. I saw it the other day and once today. It's one of those subtle and quiet milestones (if it's even a milestone) that can be easily missed if you don't pay attention. Who knows, maybe he's been doing this for weeks and I never noticed.

Poor second child. His milestones come with surprise instead of anticipation because Mommy and Daddy have no time to look ahead. The only thing more sad is the third child whose milestones might be missed altogether.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home