Tobey: Dry eyes?
I noticed today that Tobey squeezed his eyes shut a lot today. I don't know if they are dry or what but I asked if his eyes are itchy and he said yes. Of course that doesn't really mean anything because he says yes to a lot of things that aren't true. But it does make me wonder and worry about his vision. He did it a lot this morning, not as noticable in the midday (or maybe I wasn't watching) but then it happened again when he was watching Thomas.
More so, I'm wondering whether to book appointments with Janet. I think it's been about a year since the last eye exam and I think both of my sets of lenses are scratched up (gee, I wonder how). I'm a little curious about this eye thing with Tobey and her last newsletter talked about a program for screening infants called "Infantsee". Yes, genetic effects of my lazy eye or strabismus (I think that's what it's called) has me paranoid.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home