Friday, March 10, 2006

Tobey: Movin' on up

I think it was a year ago I was in my Craigslist craze and I got Tobey the basketball hoop. It stayed on the shortest setting for a year because in my buying haste, I bought one whose ability to extend higher was broken (got a good price though). We finally got around to finding a solution (cleverly hiding the off-limits Play-Doh canisters in them) to propping the hoop up higher and Tobey had a blast with it the first night. Where he's learning to slam dunk from is beyond me. It's either Jared's super-wicked-awesome slam dunk move or maybe Kim's big boys teaching him on Monday. I must say though, he had good form!

1 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

I tell ya! You've got a basketball player on your hands. ;) Tobey was doing wicked slam dunks at my house on Monday.

Fri Mar 10, 05:37:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home