Friday, February 09, 2007

And that's why you buy a minivan

I know most of my thoughts lately have been about the minivan. I've had plenty of other thoughts too, like how I'm banging my head over Tobey's discipline issues. But blogging about the minivan just seems so much easier than reliving the frustration of having a misbehaving child.

So today, because of a series of events, I ended up with 3 kids in our minivan. I definitely felt like I had precious cargo, given that 2 of the kids weren't my own. Eli was at Alice's so I had Joshua (4.5), Tobey (3.5) and Cedric (3.25). I felt like a total chauffeur. But more so, the conversation in the minivan was pretty cute. I can't say the three boys were having a "conversation", but they were definitely piggy backing off of each other saying random things. Actually, some of it wasn't so random, like Joshua telling Tobey not to wiggle in his seat or he might fall off. It's nice to not always have to be the one to get on Tobey's case. :-)

I thought the minivan wouldn't come in handy until Tom's parents come next month. I felt like I was already an elementary school mom carpooling kids around, etc. But it's always nice to know the minivan purchase was worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home